8/31/2011

Rediscovering the joy of Gift Giving


Sending a letter, presenting a gift to a client or friend does not get any more fun than this! I have joined the culture of today and perform almost all of my correspondence on my computer.  E-mail and facebook have all but eliminated by love of sending special gifts.  Well....I have recently rediscovered how much fun it is to see a smile on a clients or friends face when they see their gift wrapped with a little tender loving care.  I am now making an effort to put as much love into my packaging as I can.  I think our special efforts are noticed and appreciated! 

Take a look at what I have discovered!  I love using natural products and adding a little twist of color!  I would love to hear your ideas on how you make someone feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment